- Departs/Ends: Marrakech to Marrakech
- Travel style: Family
- Trip type: Maximum of 16 travellers per group.
What you get
- Accomodation: Hotel (6 nights),Gite (1 night)
- Transport: Minivan
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Team leader: All Intrepid Family trips are accompanied by one of our group leaders. The aim of the group leader is to assist your family take the hassle out of your travels and to help you have the best trip possible. Your leader will provide information on the places you are travelling through, offer suggestions for fun things to do and see- for both kids and parents, recommend great local eating venues that will even get the kids trying new things, and introduce you to our local friends. While not being guides in the traditional sense you can expect them to have a broad general knowledge of the countries visited on the trip, including historical, cultural, religious and social aspects. Our leaders are not babysitters on this trip - we leave that to you (the experts), but they will make sure that group members of all ages are able to explore their destination safely and with as much fun as possible. Our group leaders are not responsible for looking after children at any time and children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times throughout this itinerary.
- The international flight to and from start and finish city is not included in the tour price.
- Your own room
Morocco is a real feast for the senses. Sip sweet mint tea in rural villages, see goats climbing trees in the desert, and tap your foot to traditional Berber musicians in Marrakech
Adventure into the Atlas Mountains and stay with a berber family for an insight into traditional Moroccan life.
With French, Portuguese and Jewish influences, Essaouira is about as exotic as it gets. Feast on fresh-caught seafood, explore unique art galleries and be dazzled by a blue-specked townscape
Witness the magnificent rolling waves of the Atlantic ocean from the back of a camel