- Departs/Ends: Marrakech to Marrakech
- Travel style: Family
- Trip type: Maximum of 16 travellers per group.
What you get
- Accomodation: Hotel (6 nights),Gite (1 night)
- Transport: Minivan
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Team leader: All Intrepid group trips are accompanied by one of our group leaders. The aim of the group leader is to take the hassle out of your travels and to help you have the best trip possible. Intrepid endeavours to provide the services of an experienced leader however, due to the seasonality of travel, rare situations may arise where your leader is new to a particular region or training other group leaders. Your leader will provide information on the places you are travelling through, offer suggestions for things to do and see, recommend great local eating venues and introduce you to our local friends. While not being guides in the traditional sense, you can expect them to have a broad general knowledge of the places visited on the trip, including historical, cultural, religious and social aspects. At Intrepid we aim to support local guides who have specialised knowledge of the regions we visit. If you were interested in delving deeper into the local culture at a specific site or location then your leader can recommend a local guide service in most of the main destinations of your trip.
- The international flight to and from start and finish city is not included in the tour price.
- Your own room
Morocco is a real feast for the senses. Sip sweet mint tea in rural villages, see goats climbing trees in the desert, and tap your foot to traditional Berber musicians in Marrakech
Adventure into the Atlas Mountains and stay with a berber family for an insight into traditional Moroccan life.
With French, Portugese and Jewish influences, Essaouira is about as exotic as it gets. Feast on fresh-caught seafood, explore unique art galleries and be dazzled by a blue-specked townscape
Witness the magnificent rolling waves of the Atlantic ocean from the back of a camel