- Departs/Ends: Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Travel style: Family
What you get
- Accomodation: Hotels (7 nights)
- Transport: Minivan
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- Team leader: All Intrepid Family trips are accompanied by one of our group leaders. The aim of the group leader is to assist your family take the hassle out of your travels and to help you have the best trip possible. Your leader will provide information on the places you are travelling through, offer suggestions for fun things to do and see- for both kids and parents, recommend great local eating venues that will even get the kids trying new things, and introduce you to our local friends. While not being guides in the traditional sense you can expect them to have a broad general knowledge of the countries visited on the trip, including historical, cultural, religious and social aspects. Our leaders are not babysitters on this trip - we leave that to you (the experts), but they will make sure that group members of all ages are able to explore their destination safely and with as much fun as possible. Our group leaders are not responsible for looking after children at any time and children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times throughout this itinerary.
- The international flight to and from start and finish city is not included in the tour price.
- Your own room
Explore Mexico’s amazing Yucatan Peninsula
Revel in the beach vibe of Playa del Carmen
Explore incredible Maya pyramids at Chichen Itza
Discover the colonial history of charming Merida. Loaf around in leafy plazas, get cultural at a museum or just stroll the city streets which are alive with art and culture
Swim in the crystal clear, azure water in the limestone cambers outside of Valladoliod.
Bask in the tranquility and seclusion of the seaside town of Tulum, and explore the archeological site of Coba by bike
Map & Itinerary
- Departs from: Playa del Carmen
- Ends in Tulum
- Double shared room ?